Looking for a sweet way to show your special someone you care this Valentine’s Day? Baskin-Robbins is here to help with its lineup of new menu items this February! It’s the perfect way to indulge in a scrumptious treat for yourself or for a special someone. Here’s what’s on Baskin-Robbins’ Valentine’s Day menu.
This article contains:
- 1. Baskin-Robbins Unveils Special Valentine’s Day Menu
- 2. Taste the Love With Classic & New Confectionary Creations
- 3. Get Ready for Sweet Treats Just In Time for February 14th
- Q&A about
1. Baskin-Robbins Unveils Special Valentine’s Day Menu
This Valentine’s Day, delight your sweetheart with a frozen treat from Baskin-Robbins! The classic chain has unveiled its special Valentine’s Day menu and it’s sure to bring a smile to anyone’s face. From festive shake flavors to indulgent ice cream cakes, their limited-time Valentine treats are perfect for any romantic occasion.
You’ll find plenty of love-inspired creations on the menu. Fans of their unique and classic flavors can order a Be Mine Berry Shake, made with creamy vanilla ice cream, strawberry puree, and festive red and white sprinkles. But if you’re in the mood for something even sweeter, you can opt for an Nuts Over U! Sundae. It comes served in a waffle bowl with layers of creamy vanilla and chocolate ice cream and topped with glorious caramel and fudge and your choice of crunchy candy and nuts.
For those wanting a timeless keepsake, Baskin-Robbins also offers its classic ice cream cakes. Choose from their signature Love at First Sprinkle cake consisting of layers of fluffy pink frosting and festive sprinkle, or you can go for its I Heart You Cake made with your choice of ice cream and topped with a red and white fondant heart.
Baskin-Robbins makes it easy for you to fall in love this Valentine’s Day. With plenty of sweet treats to choose from, you and your special someone will have a blast picking out the perfect dessert for your romantic night in.
2. Taste the Love With Classic & New Confectionary Creations
You don’t have to settle for basic regional confectionary. With our classic and new confectionary creations, you can enjoy a wide variety of flavorful treats that are sure to please. Our favorites include:
- Gourmet candies – lollipops, hard candies and more in a variety of fruity, coffee and caramel flavors
- Truffles – made with the finest Belgian chocolate and flavored with rosemary, dark chocolate and more
- Caramels – handcrafted from natural ingredients and made with sea salt, candied oranges and more
- Gingerbread – cookies, scones and other confectionary creations in traditional flavors like cinnamon, allspice and ginger
Mix and match according to your preference, and experiment with different combinations of flavors. You can even choose from our gluten- and dairy-free options for those with dietary restrictions.
3. Get Ready for Sweet Treats Just In Time for February 14th
February 14th is right around the corner and it’s time to start making plans for special sweet treats! Here are three easy ways to make your sweetheart feel loved:
- Cupcakes – Homemade cupcakes always make sweet treats extra special. Choose their favorite flavor, top with plenty of frosting and even a custom topping.
- Chocolate – It’s the classic Valentine’s gift and for good reason – who doesn’t love chocolate?! Consider making dark chocolate truffles, milk chocolate covered pretzels or unique chocolatey flavors like lavender and chili.
- Love Notes – Of course, sweets aren’t just about what’s on the plate! Write a special note for your sweetheart to pair with your sweet treats.
With a few ingredients and a little bit of creativity, you can make February 14th extra special this year with some delicious sweet treats!
Baskin Robbins’ Valentine’s Day menu brings a sweet way to celebrate the most romantic day of the year. Whether you’re sharing a special moment with someone or simply craving a delicious snack, the Valentine’s Day Menu delivers an impressive array of treats to choose from. Don’t forget to follow @baskinrobbins on Instagram for more Valentine’s Day inspiration.